Friday, 16 December 2011

Happy 10th Birthday!

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING!!!!
You are totally awesome. I love your soundtrack- especially Concerning Hobbits and The Bridge of Khazad-dum. My favorite scenes are Bilbo's Party, Bree, Moria, and Amon Hen. You are perfect. =)

We started decorating and baking on Wednesday, knowing we wouldn't have time on Thursday because of 5 piano lessons.


The birthday sign is, of course, inspired by Bilbo's birthday sign. We were worried it would be too hard BUT I think it turned out great.


We made a ring chain out of yellow paper and wrote the inscription from the One Ring on it. Yes, by the end of it I could basically write it without looking. Abby, who was helping me, was unaware of what she was writing, so I wrote it out so she could read it.



We checked out basically every book from the library about Tolkien and put them on display, along with the books we already owned.



By the way... if you don't already know about this book and you are interested in how everything connects in Lord of the Rings, and what day things happened on and who's related to who, etc- you should totally read it.

I will post more later. As for now... I have to watch the Two Towers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment