Saturday, 10 December 2011

Hello There

So yes. I started a blog. I named it after two of my favorite things- I mean what's better than a Lord of the Rings quote that's about strawberries?

It's finally December and, besides snow and cold and Christmas, it means that next week we are having our annual LotR party. We started this last year when we found out the Return of the King movie came out on December 17th and threw a 'birthday party' on that day. We're doing it again this year, but on the 15th and 16th as well. We're planning to watch each movie on the day it came out and do some other activities as well. Look for updates and pictures on it soon!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait! It's going to be the best party ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I didn't know you had a blog until I found the link on Ellie's!
    Awesome!
    I love you guy's posts- lot's of pictures.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word- I can't believe I forgot to tell you about it! I'm so sorry! And I'm glad you like it. I try to keep it interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete