Saturday, 28 April 2012

Silhouettes at Sunset











I just couldn't resist going out on another photo shoot.  And yes, Ellie is basically the only one who agrees to them so she's almost always the one I photograph. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the second picture! You're lucky that you have sister to do photoshoots with :)

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd picture, and the one where it's just my hair and the grass. It makes my hair look like it's made of tiny strands of gold. Which is awesome. So yeah, pretty much. Although it always looks like that when I'm the sun. Should I just start describing it as 'gold'? Tell me, Hannah, please do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! We should do a Photoshoot sometime when we all get together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we should. :) How about the day before Higher Things since we know for sure we'll see each other then. :)

      Delete