I'm thinking this is going to become somewhat of a monthly tradition...
| My super cute blonde cousin |
31. Our orchestra conductor's stories
32. Air conditioning
33. Strawberry Pie
34. That this-is-so-amazing, goose-bump-y feeling you get while playing in a full orchestra
35. Getting lost in a new story
36. 60 degree days (rare but amazing)
37. The first swim of the year
38. Colored pens
39. Calvin and Hobbes
40. Rainy days
41. The movie Willow
42. When your little cousins freak out because they came to the Pizza Ranch to eat supper and had no idea you were working there
43. Playing Dominion and Ticket to Ride with siblings
45. Solving one of those impossible word scrambles in the newspaper46. Staying up late, laughing our heads off with friends
47. Obscure Psych references
48. Reading aloud the chapter The Bridge of Kazad-dum with my little sister
49. The Hobbit movie being only 6 months away
50. Higher Things being only 4 DAYS AWAY!!!!
Hehe I'm so excited for higher things!!!
ReplyDeleteI think we have the cutest cousin ever. And HIGHER THINGS! that's all I have to say. :)
ReplyDelete