I don't know if this happens at your house, but often when I try to take pictures of my siblings, this is the result.
Yep. They learned pretty fast that just because they said "Hannah, no!" didn't necessarily mean I wouldn't snap a picture anyway. So now they just cover their faces, reasoning that I won't take the picture at all and that even if I do, it won't be a good one. But they've been doing this for long enough that I've come up with three sure ways to get the picture in spite of them.
| Using technique 1. :) |
2. Put your camera on live view and then take it away from your eye. Your sibling, not realizing what you just did, will start acting normal again since you're not looking through the view finder and that gives you your chance to strike.
3. Give an exasperated sigh, turn to the side, take 3-5 pictures of something else, anything else, just to get them to think you've given up trying to get a picture of them, and then whip back around and take a picture of your sibling before they have time to cover their faces again.
So now when your siblings try this out you'll already know three ways to foil their plan. Until they come up with a different plan, that is. :)
Hahahah that's smart:)
ReplyDelete