Friday, 17 August 2012

So.

Pictures that have nothing to do with the actual post?  Check.

25: that's a quarter of a 100, so it kind of pertains, right?
So.

This is my 100th post.  Has it really been that many? I started this little old blog in December, which means I averaged about 11 posts a month, which is roughly 1 post every three days.  No, that wasn't really hard to figure out.  I could try to figure out some more interesting averages, like how often I talked about LotR, or how many times I used the word 'and', or how many pictures I posted on days when it was raining, but that would take much too much effort.

So.  I figured 100 is worthy of some sort of celebration: after all, it's a perfect square which makes the math loving part of me smile, and what's more, it's the square of 10 which makes the small part of me that is borderline OCD really really happy.  But what does one do for a 100th post?  100 pictures?  I'm not in the mood for giving blogger a heart attack and let's face it, the upload time would be several hours long.  I thought of doing 100 things I love about LotR, but I just couldn't narrow it down. ;)  I even came up with the idea of doing 100 words in the post but blogger doesn't have a word count and goodness knows I counted enough words last Nanowrimo that I'm still suffering from the side affects.

So. Instead I decided to take the easy way out and leave you with a few more boring stats.

5 most popular posts:

Up, Up, and Away
The Little Ones
Higher Things
How I Spent Last Saturday
For Example, I Smell Freshly Mown Grass

5 things I ramble most about (by tag):

Lord of the Rings (which should be obvious to everyone by now)
Randomness
England
Awesomeness
Family

Congratulations for staying with me through 100 posts of randomness like this.  You guys deserve some sort of award.

1 comment:

  1. I just hit 100 posts too! Practically at the same time as you! I think that's cool.

    ReplyDelete