I should have posted my wishes for snow sooner apparently because it snowed on Thursday. Not very much and it didn't last very long, but it was snow nonetheless. Overall, last Thursday was a pretty good day because our computer class moved out of the dungeons of the PC lab into the glorious heaven of the Mac lab. We got to goof around on Garage Band for an hour and then play each other our songs. And I got an A on a test I was rather worried on.
We got the new Taylor Swift album which has a lot of songs I don't really care for but Red is definitely the best on the album. Speaking of red, I've fallen in love with red nail polish even though it makes my already pale hands look like they belong to the White Witch. But it's all good.
Little Things VII
-see first six here
107. The first snowfall
108. Mac computers
109. The number seven
110. Composing music
111. Playing Irene's Theme on the violin
112. Flickering candle flames
113. The Lord of the Rings table in Barnes and Noble
114. October
115. Having to turn on the heat in the house
116. Pea coats
117. The Avengers
118. My birthday :)
119. Pooh's Blustery Day song
120. Old farms/farmhouses
121. Haylofts
122. That it's getting down to about a month until the Hobbit
123. Fruit pizza. The deliciousness can not be underestimated.
124. That Smaug is #1 on the Forbes Fictional 15 list. Estimated worth of 62 billion dollars. Pretty much made my day/month.
125. The combination red+black+white







No comments:
Post a Comment