2012 was a big year for me, full of big adventures and big dreams come true. But instead of trying to relive and retell the big things, I'm going to list a few of the little things that happened this year which made 2012 so special to me.
Little Things IX
146. Standing next to Tolkien
147. The first time I had tea in England; it was on my very first day in England and I only drank three fourths of it because I didn't like tea back then.
148. Easter and Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners with family
149. Learning to play the Maple Leaf Rag
150. Those long, arduous hikes we took up the Alps in Germany
151. Eating Pizza Margherita in Rome
152. Late nights at Higher Things talking with cousins
153. Eating peaches and grapes and strawberries during the long, hot, summer days
154. Decorating Christmas cookies with my siblings
155. Going to the midnight premier of the Hobbit with fellow Tolkien fans
156. The evenings I spent at home watching Sherlock
157. Reading the Silmarillion for the first time
158. Fangirling over Richard Armitage and Benedict Cumberbatch
159. Listening to soundtracks on the drive to and from school
160. Filming this music video
161. Waking up to snow on our last day in Reutte
162. Seeing the Tower Bridge at night
163. Working at the best job ever
164. The excitement that came whenever new information was released about the Hobbit
165. Eating bratwursts and ice cream in Erfurt on the steps up to the church
166. Going on photo shoots with my siblings and best friends
167. That extremely hot day when we went to see the Blue Angels
168. Seeing with my own eyes the Colosseum and the Forum and the Pantheon
169. Fall days spent reading and drinking tea and listening to music
170. The conversations and laughs and good times I had with my family and friends
Happy New Year!



No comments:
Post a Comment