Those three weeks that began a year ago were some of the best of my life. I have so many wonderful memories that it would be impossible to list them all. I had never been overseas before, and I didn't know what to expect. Of all the things that happened though, the one I was least prepared for was how it left me: desperately wishing to return. I've said before that travel just awakes in you an insatiable desire for more, but I can't say it enough. I know I talk about England a lot, and go on and on about how much I wish I was still there, but until you travel there yourself you will never understand just how true it is. Because I never expected to want to go back so badly either, but here I am. I don't really know what I wanted to say about this, it's just that it doesn't feel like a year could have gone by already. I remember so much of it like it was yesterday.
I wanted to post a few pictures that I haven't shown you yet. Just some of the photos which were overlooked in favor of others which were either better quality or of something more well known. So these are a few glimpses of my first trip to England, because I can't believe that it will be my last.






























You know, you'd think the changing of the guards is these guys stand there, the other guys come over, those guys walk away. but it's really not like that, it's not like that at all!
ReplyDeletethat last picture is one of my favorites you've ever taken, by the way.
:D I'm surprised you remembered that. But then again, how could we forget?
DeleteAnd thank you! I must admit it's one of my favorites too. :)
I just love love love your thoughts about traveling. I feel so much the same way...so so much!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Isn't it funny just how much traveling affects a person?
Delete