Tuesday, 12 February 2013

A Few Glimpses








If you were to come visit us, this is what you would find in my room.  I thought it would be fun, instead of photographing the big things in my room, to instead take a closer look at a few of the little things from a new angle.  The first picture is looking out of my door.  The second one is looking into my mirror, on which I usually have things written in dry erase markers.  Yes, that is a Lord of the Ring's poster in the background.  The third photo is of the ticket stubs that I kept from each time I went to see the Hobbit.  The fourth photo is of my necklace collection, the fifth is a small sample of my book collection, and the last two are of my wall of photos which I just finished putting together.

So enjoy this little peak into my life, psycho-analyse me based on which books I have on my shelf and the colors of the walls, and have a lovely Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. And the GIGANTIC picture of Aragorn behind your door. Don't forget that. You have beautiful handwriting by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is awesome! :) I gave you an award since you brighten up my day! :)

    ReplyDelete