What This Past Week Looked Liked
(a list)
painting bedrooms (lots of painting)
trying new music on the piano
The Book Thief (wow, what a book)
putting up a tent
sleepovers with cousins
writing (not necessarily well)
the end of the strawberry season (the worst time of the year)
photographing with my new lens (I named it Amelia Pond, because my other lens is Rose)
playing Dominion (that's what family reunions are for)
starting to think about school (only a week away)
baking (see last post)
60 degree days
singing along to 500 miles (on repeat)
working
sleeping
laughing
fangirling
eating
eating is the most important of all
This summer has been anything but boring and this week was not an exception. Family gatherings are always fun and you can be sure we packed that day full of fun and games and laughs. But now it's all over and summer is nearing its end. Soon enough I'll be back at school and the leaves will turn red and the snow will come (I have a one track mind, I tell you).
Do you remember my lovely best friend Ramona? She's the one who I'm always getting into trouble with (okay, not really trouble but you know what I mean). Anyway, she has a blog now and I command suggest that you hop on over and check it out. Not only is she an excellent writer, she's also in Paris right now and you'll get to hear all about that wonderful city. Oh, and I may or may not have guest posted there today.










No comments:
Post a Comment