Taken with my brand new 60 mm macro lens (!!!!!). These are only a few of the many photos I've taken since I brought it home last night and merely a fraction of the photos that it will help me take throughout its lifetime. It takes some getting used to (no zooming with this baby) but oh my wordiness am I in love with its depth of field capabilities. 2.0 aperture! Ahhh! Soooo excited to continue shooting with this lens (as you can tell by my inability to write complete sentences and my excessive use of parentheses). My camera may not leave my hands any time soon.
Wednesday, 7 August 2013
Snapshots
Taken with my brand new 60 mm macro lens (!!!!!). These are only a few of the many photos I've taken since I brought it home last night and merely a fraction of the photos that it will help me take throughout its lifetime. It takes some getting used to (no zooming with this baby) but oh my wordiness am I in love with its depth of field capabilities. 2.0 aperture! Ahhh! Soooo excited to continue shooting with this lens (as you can tell by my inability to write complete sentences and my excessive use of parentheses). My camera may not leave my hands any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love looking at your photography. What lens did you buy?
ReplyDeleteMrs. Timmerman
Thanks! I bought the Tamron 60mm F/2 macro lens, and I absolutely love it so far. :)
Delete