Thursday, 5 September 2013

A Most Beautiful Place











Camp: one of the best places on earth.  It's not just waking up to a fire in the fire place every morning, drinking a cup of a tea and reading a book.  It's not just sunsets on the lake   observed from the cabin's dock.   It isn't only the archery and canoes and familiar cabins.  What makes camp so amazing is the friends we spend the time with there.  It's our late night heart-to-hearts and laughter filled Apples to Apples games.  It's painting our nails and singing along to music at the top of our voices.  It's screaming and running and hugging each other the first time we reunite.  It's making music videos, laughing till our sides ache, and eating all our favorite foods side by side.  Camp is a beautiful place because of the memories that line every inch of the place and one week from today I will be there again.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to go to camp now

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, Abby, that's a good idea. Let's go next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete