Friday, 28 February 2014

A Challenge


Last March I challenged myself to take a photo a day. To help meet that goal I wrote a single prompt for each day. For the most part I was successful, I ended up with hundreds of photos, and I found it very fun. So here I am at the beginning of another March (how can it be March already?!?) and I'm doing it again. I'm a sucker for starting traditions. This time the list is different and hopefully by telling you all that this is my plan I'll be able to stick to it. That's the way things work in my head at least.

31 In March
  1. A
  2. far away
  3. sad
  4. snow
  5. in motion
  6. three
  7. tiny
  8. silhouette
  9. lines
  10. blue
  11. happy
  12. 9:15
  13. eat
  14. ground-level
  15. red
  16. animal
  17. sunset
  18. black and white
  19. faceless portrait
  20. sound
  21. bokeh
  22. sister
  23. brother
  24. shadows
  25. music
  26. hands
  27. reflection
  28. ordinary
  29. yellow
  30. words
  31. Z

Happy March!

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I started mine last year, and ahem, sort of, fell away towards the end of the month. This year I vow to do the whole list if it kills me! :)

    ReplyDelete