Lately people have been referring to me as the White Witch. This originated with my sister, giving me the name because of my obsession with winter. How kind. It escalated from there when she started telling people at school. But some great things have stemmed from this, the greatest of which is that I got to try Turkish Delight. Our Latin professor thought I needed to have some after hearing about it, and it was delicious. I can see why Edmund would want to get some more...
This whole scenario becomes more hilarious when remembering that one year for halloween I actually dressed up as the White Witch. This is not a new thing.
Lately winter has had just as strong a grip on us as ever, giving us another six inch dump of snow yesterday. But it feels like spring because for once the temperatures aren't in the negatives. Of course being the White Witch I am opposed to spring because it brings Aslan and Aslan brings my death. But I am not at all opposed to Spring Break, which just so happened to start today for me. Therefore, life is good. No more school. Lots more snow. What more could a white witch want?








No comments:
Post a Comment