Monday, 31 March 2014

Thirty-One//March in Review

I always forget how much fun it is to take a photo every day until I start doing it again. Maybe I'll have to do this more often than once a year... 

1. A// Aragorn the Birthday Boy

2. Far Away// Near, Far, Wherever You Are

3. Sad// Doomsday

4. Snow// Inside the Evergreen

5. In Motion// Time to Eat

6. Three// Morituri Te Salutant

7. Tiny// On the Windowsill

8. Silhouette// Abigail

9. Lines// Bedtime

10. Blue// Baking Biscuits

11. Happy// Little Brother Hugs

12. 9:15// Cute Little Hands

13. Eat// The Tardis Self-Distruct Buttons (aka it's just a Jammie Dodger)

14. Ground-level// "Not Your Housekeeper"

15. Red// Reading

16. Animal// Jaguar

17. Sunset// Swiftly Fly the Years

18. Black and White// Hiding from the Camera

19. Faceless// My Dear Sam

20. Sound// Harmonica

21. Bokeh// Candles in the Dark

22. Sister// My Favorite Model

23. Brother// 14 Years Old

24. Shadows// All Shall Fade

25. Music// My Constant

26. Hands// Cribbage

27. Reflection// Who I Am Inside

28. Ordinary// Dishes

29. Yellow// My Mother

30. Words// The Aeneid

31. Z// Zitrone

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! You have a gift, my dear! #22 is my favorite - the lighting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your pictures are beautiful, and I like your captions. :)

    ReplyDelete