Friday, 2 May 2014

When It Rains It Pours (Little Things XXIII)




For the past week the only weather we've seen is pouring rain. I guess this could be seen as a metaphor for the past week in general because so many professors assigned so much homework. I thought I might drown. Actually, I'm still surprised that I didn't. But now it is Friday and the rain has stopped and I have room to breathe again.
In other news, it's time for another one of these posts... are you sick of them after all this time?

406. Making plans for after the semester ends (only twelve more days!)
407. Dirndls
408. The rich, dark, deep green of Evergreens after it rains.
409. The relief felt after finishing a speech
410. Wasting time on Pinterest
411. Saving Mr. Banks
412. Inside jokes about Alaska Seas
413. Getting packages in the mail
414. Houses that have names
415. A full drawer of tea
416. Rory's version of Let it Go (way better than the other version)
417. Grilled steak
418. Captain America 2
419. Playing Balderdash
420. Visits from Mamaw
421. The hymn Christ Jesus Lay in Death's Strong Bands
422. Doctor Who/Sherlock shirts (Ellie just bought a couple really awesome ones) (I try not to covet, but I'm afraid I can't help myself)
423. Gold medals from the National Latin Exam
424. Cadbury Caramel Eggs
425. Latin Jokes

1 comment:

  1. You should watch this version of Let it Go.

    http://legendarium.mymiddleearth.com/2014/03/21/let-it-go-gollum-cover-from-the-movie-frozen/

    This is probably my favorite version yet. :)

    ReplyDelete