We had our first campfire of the summer way back in May. This was our second, and most likely our last of the summer. It was accompanied with roasted marshmallows and some heavenly Milka caramel that mother kindly shared with the rest of us. Now, as school looms ever closer, I'm sitting in the basement watching the Lord of the Rings and losing myself in another world (my favorite world), drinking an outrageous amount of tea in the hope of overcoming my cold before I move into my college dorm in four days, and I'm still fooling myself into believing that I have time to finish all the things I wanted to do before school starts up again. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Also, I'm writing poor run on sentences. But hey, I can barely write coherent paragraphs on the best of days, so what can you expect when I'm sick?
I love the pictures with the s'mores over the fire.
ReplyDelete