Monday, 12 January 2015

365 Project

1/365

2/365

3/365

4/365

5/365

6/365

7/365

8/365

9/365

10/365

11/365

12/365

This year I'm trying my hand at a 365 project, namely to take a photo every day for a whole year. In the past, I've done photo-a-day challenges for a month at a time, but I've never attempted anywhere near as long as a year. I can only hope that school doesn't get in the way too much, and that I can miraculously pull through against all odds. I'm not choosing a theme for the project, beyond the fact that I want my photos to record the ups and downs everyday life, and to actually be interesting or pretty or fun to look at. So basically, anything's fair game. I'm looking forward to seeing how my photography grows over the next 365 days, and I'm hoping to get some really awesome photos out of the deal.

At any rate, my camera won't be sitting around collecting dust while I'm at school anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. Hannah! Are those the gingerbread scones from A Pinch of Yum?

    ReplyDelete