Wednesday, 1 April 2015

I Don't Have Anything To Say So Why Am I Blogging?

82/365

83/365

84/365

85/365

86/365

87/365

88/365

89/365

90/365

Life's a forge! Yes, and hammer and anvil, too! You'll be roasted, smelted, and pounded, and you'll scarce know what's happening to you. But stand boldly to it! Metal's worthless till it's shaped and tempered!
-Taran Wanderer


Sometimes life is pretty awesome, but sometimes it feels more like being roasted, smelted, and pounded. It's that time of year when the latter one is more accurate for me. 

We went from getting a foot of snow last week to a balmy seventy degrees and no snow to be seen today. That's about the way my mood has been changing too, lately. Mostly, I'm just kind of sad that winter's gone already. 

Also, it's Holy Week. So that means I've been listening to the St Matthew and St John passions on repeat. They're gorgeous. If I was the sort of person who cried over music, I would cry while listening to those two. 

I've been talking about being sad and crying a lot... that must be a bad sign. I just miss the snow, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment