Wednesday, 1 July 2015

How is it July already?

128/365 (the cutest couple ever, back from spring formal)

129/365 (mandatory post-recital photo)

130/365 (someone's sleeping in my bed!)

131/365 (last day in the dorm room)(!!!!!!)

132/365 (raspberry almond scones)(we made them with strawberries)(yum!)

133/365 (we bake a lot, can you tell?)

134/365 (there she is again!)

135/365 (doing whatever ants do)

136/365 (first day of choir tour, already 200+ pages in)

137/365 (living in hotel rooms-oh the joy)

138/365 (hey there, Dallas)

139/365 (oh you know, just washing my clothes in the sink)(just normal behavior, right?)

140/365 (oh look! a water wheel!)

141/365 (what a classy hotel)

142/365 (look! they match!)

143/365 (this building made me feel like I was back in Europe)(sob)

144/365 (more hotel room fun)

145/365 (those are some pretty awesome lights)

146/365 (coming home never sounded so good)

147/365 (I missed these girls)

148/365 (Sam and his one true love)

149/365 (I love to read)(yay for cheesy photos)

150/365 (I love our house)

151/365 (hanging up our laundry to dry again)

It used to be that I would have lots of ideas for blog posts, but no pictures to post with them. Now I have the opposite problem. Lots and lots and lots of pictures, and very little time to write (as if I had much to say anyway :P). This post gets me caught up with pictures through... May. I still have a ways to go.

1 comment:

  1. You need to go back to Europe! That building IS gorgeous. I love picture 142. It's so rich, colorwise. And I totally cracked up about "Sam and his one true love."

    ReplyDelete