Friday, 8 January 2016

Happy New Year!

1/365

2/365

3/365

4/365

5/365

6/365

7/365

8/365

Last year I sort of kind of miserably failed with keeping up with photography and blogging. Whoops. I guess that gives me something to improve upon this year, right? I didn't manage to take a picture every day last year, although I did get quite a lot of pictures taken and quite far into the project. But hope springs eternal and this year, I've decided to try again. This semester, (my last one!!) should hopefully leave me with more time on my hands and I should be able to keep up with blogging better. *crosses fingers*

One of my favorite things about taking a picture every day (on the days I remember, at least :P) is that it works as a journal of sorts. You can look back through the photos and remember each day of the year. And that's pretty cool. It's a great way of putting to memory the things you did during the year while at the same time getting lots of practice taking good pictures. It's a win win situation if you ask me. Let's just see whether or not I can stay motivated enough to keep up this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment