It's been a running joke for years that I'm the White Witch because I adore winter and snow so much and I would readily make it always winter (but maybe not never Christmas). So when we had school canceled because of a blizzard, we figured it was about time to take some pictures of the one responsible for it. Unfortunately, I own no white dresses, and my sense of style is most decidedly in the black-is-best camp, so we had to make do with the opposite color. I guess it shows the inner darkness a bit better. On the bright side, I have Turkish Delight aplenty and theoretically that means that converting people to the dark/white side should be easy peasy.
Sunday, 7 February 2016
White Witch
It's been a running joke for years that I'm the White Witch because I adore winter and snow so much and I would readily make it always winter (but maybe not never Christmas). So when we had school canceled because of a blizzard, we figured it was about time to take some pictures of the one responsible for it. Unfortunately, I own no white dresses, and my sense of style is most decidedly in the black-is-best camp, so we had to make do with the opposite color. I guess it shows the inner darkness a bit better. On the bright side, I have Turkish Delight aplenty and theoretically that means that converting people to the dark/white side should be easy peasy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment