185/365
186/365
188/365
189/365
190/365
191/365
192/365
193/365
194/365
195/365
196/365
197/365
198/365
199/365
200/365
201/365
202/365
203/365
204/365
205/365
206/365
207/365
208/365
209/365
210/365
211/365
212/365
July Facts
Beer grain bread, fresh pies, cinnamon rolls. lasagna meatballs, baked oatmeal, snack cracker pie dessert without nutmeg, scrambled eggs, and other delectables were made and enjoyed, often on the newly painted front porch.
The rocking chair and side table were painted blue, one for me and one for my mother.
Sam and I continued to play Dominion twice a day every day. Sometimes tripling the provinces to make games last three times as long and have three times the fun.
My fiancé officially became The Best because he got me Lin Manuel Miranda's autograph.
The same fiancé also came to visit me. Engagement photos were taken, meals were cooked, movies were watched, walks were taken, weddings were planned, and waterparks and pools were visited. It wasn't long enough.
I continued to practice the Goldberg Variations and read Riddle-Master and take a photo a day and listen to Hamilton non-stop.
Oh. And I worked a lot. Cause that's what college grads do.






























Bravissima!
ReplyDeleteI recognize that lifeguard visor!
ReplyDeleteBecause I stitched it.
The doggy is so cute!!!! <3 ^_^
ReplyDelete