To say that the past year has been busy for me would be the understatement of the century. Proof of this is this collection of photos, which I took a year ago and only just got around to editing a couple days ago. Jessica and I got up bright and early and went exploring at sunrise, and later the rest of the gang arrived and had a picnic by the waterfalls. It was quite a lovely day, and quite a lovely way of procrastinating our homework, and here are the photos to prove it.
Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Autumn Adventures
To say that the past year has been busy for me would be the understatement of the century. Proof of this is this collection of photos, which I took a year ago and only just got around to editing a couple days ago. Jessica and I got up bright and early and went exploring at sunrise, and later the rest of the gang arrived and had a picnic by the waterfalls. It was quite a lovely day, and quite a lovely way of procrastinating our homework, and here are the photos to prove it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























That looked like fun! Although, I admit, I'd be afraid to hang around a railroad 0_o But all the pics are gorgeous, you have such a good eye for all these shots! And I love your sweater. I love sweaters XD
ReplyDelete