Tuesday, 1 November 2016

August Days

213/365

214/365


215/365


216/365


217/365


218/365


219/365


220/365


221/365


222/365


223/365


224/365


225/365


226/365


227/365


228/365


229/365


230/365


231/365


232/365


233/365


234/365


235/365


236/365


237/365


238/365


239/365


240/365


241/365


242/365


Seeing as I am still a few months behind on photos, and lots has changed in those months (including my last name!), I had to decide whether to skip these past months for a while and post wedding and honeymoon pictures first, or whether to continue in order. I decided on the later both because otherwise I would never get around to them, and also in the hope that it would motivate me to hurry up and get on to the more recent photos. 

August was a month of: wedding prep, walking, working, eating, showers (both bridal and rain), Dominion, a visit to Indiana, a visit from best friends, and lots of heat. August has historically been my least favorite month of the year, and all things considered, it was a better one this year than most, but I was still quite glad to see it go. Summer and I don't mix well. 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. That LOTR, Hobbit and Harry Potter pic though XD I approve!

    ReplyDelete