Monday, 5 December 2016

A Few Favorites
























Honestly, there were way too many favorite photos for me to be able to do a good job narrowing it down to just a few, but this is my best attempt at it. Our wedding day was so lovely and wonderful, and these pictures give you a little glimpse at that. I was very tempted to upload all of them but alas, I would probably overflow my account with photos. So for now, this will have to do as a glimpse at the loveliness of the day.

Married life has been quite lovely and busy so far. Nick and I both did NaNoWriMo again this year (and won! yay!), and so that took up most of our evenings throughout last month. We visited people almost every weekend, worked on unpacking and getting settled, and found some time to watch a few shows and play a few games as well. My computer nicely decided it was full, and so I have been unable to do anything with pictures since the wedding (thus the lack of posts lately), but I am planning to figure out how to clear up some space with an external hard drive, so eventually I will post the rest of the million pictures I have (like September and camp and October and the honeymoon and November and December as it comes). I have still been keeping up with my picture a day, even if they are simply remaining on my camera for the time being.

SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Your rings are gorgeous and your dress was sooo pretty! And I love the simple white, black and red color scheme!
    I know I'm just a random girl on the internet, but I really am glad that you're enjoying married life and I wish and hope and pray for you both to continue to be happy! ^_^ May God continue to bless you :)

    ReplyDelete