Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Let's Celebrate


















It's time for celebration: I finally have space on my computer once again and that means I can finally start blog posting again! Hallelujah! Not only that, but I have started an account with a new website (Smugmug for those wondering) which is SO much nicer than Photobucket, and that means that posting my photos is even easier now than it once was.  Double win!

I have months and months of photos to catch up on. As in, five whole months. That's pretty sad on my part, but I am hoping to be able to post much more frequently now that I don't have much going on besides doing things at home. Quite a lot has happened in these past months, let me tell you. Not to mention the fact that lots of stuff is coming up as well (I'm shooting a wedding in five days, which was part of the motivation to get space opened up by this week). But you'll have to be patient and wait to hear more about all those adventures...

These particular photos are from one of our last lovely outings in which we threw glitter at each other  for Sarah's birthday. It was all kinds of wonderful. And doesn't that deep blue color make you smile? It's hard to believe this was already almost half a year ago.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! ^_^ Blue is my favorite color! And who doesn't love glitter? Can't wait to hear of more of your adventures! :D

    ReplyDelete