Tuesday, 28 November 2017

October

274/365

275/365

276/365

277/365

278/365

279/365

280/365

281/365

282/365

283/365

284/365

285/365

286/365

287/365

288/365

289/365

290/365

291/365

292/365

293/365

294/365

295/365

296/365

297/365


298/365

299/365

300/365

301/365

302/365

303/365

304/365


Kind of a big month around here, wouldn't you say? The first half seemed to last an eternity, as we spent every day waiting and wondering when the baby might decide to arrive. (Turns out, she never decided to arrive on her own and she had to be nudged aka induced). While waiting, Nick and I both celebrated our birthdays and our 1 year anniversary (!!!!!) I made homemade apple strudel for the occasion, even making the puff pastry myself. It turned out really well, and I was quite proud of it, to be honest. The second half of the month was spent getting to know little Gwen and figuring out the ins and outs of life with a newborn. My mom stayed with us for a number of weeks to help out, and the rest of my family was able to come for a few days for Gwen's baptism. What a wonderful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment