This past year I took more pictures "professionally" than I have any other year, and let me tell you, it was so much fun! I just love taking pictures. It's been a hobby of mine for a number of years at this point, as all of you know. It is especially fun for me when I get to do photoshoots with other people, photograph at new locations, capture happy candid moments, and give other people photos that they enjoy looking at as much as I do. (Just photographing things in my tiny little apartment can get a little boring, let's be real). I still have lots to learn about photography and so much room for improvement, but I've learned so much since first getting my camera, and all the photos I took last year (the good and the bad) helped me improve and showed me new things to practice. If I took pictures of/for you this past year, thank you so much for giving me that opportunity and trusting me with capturing some of the big (or small!) moments in your life. I really do mean it when I say I love doing it. And for any of you who need or want some pictures taken this year (even just for fun), all you have to do is ask!
Monday, 29 January 2018
Best of 2017: Professional
This past year I took more pictures "professionally" than I have any other year, and let me tell you, it was so much fun! I just love taking pictures. It's been a hobby of mine for a number of years at this point, as all of you know. It is especially fun for me when I get to do photoshoots with other people, photograph at new locations, capture happy candid moments, and give other people photos that they enjoy looking at as much as I do. (Just photographing things in my tiny little apartment can get a little boring, let's be real). I still have lots to learn about photography and so much room for improvement, but I've learned so much since first getting my camera, and all the photos I took last year (the good and the bad) helped me improve and showed me new things to practice. If I took pictures of/for you this past year, thank you so much for giving me that opportunity and trusting me with capturing some of the big (or small!) moments in your life. I really do mean it when I say I love doing it. And for any of you who need or want some pictures taken this year (even just for fun), all you have to do is ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































Beautiful Hannah. You do amazing work
ReplyDeleteKaren