Wednesday, 21 February 2018

December

335/365

336/365

337/365

338/365

339/365

340/365

341/365

342/365

343/365

344/365

345/365

346/365

347/365

348/365

349/365

350/365

351/365

352/365

353/365

354/365

355/365

356/365

357/365

358/365

359/365

360/365

361/365

362/365

363/365

364/365

365/365

And thus, my 2017 365 project is complete.

I decided not to repeat the 365 challenge again this year. For one, it is hard to keep up with it when you have an infant to care for and a house to run. For another, while it does make you use your camera a lot and therefore practice my photography, I often would forget to take photos until super late at night anyway, which doesn't leave a whole lot of room for really practicing (it mostly results in getting low-quality phone pictures of Gwen). So this year, instead of taking a picture a day, I am hoping to come up with some other challenges for myself (such as picking categories to focus on improving, like food photography or portraits or posing or whatever) and do those as I have the time and ability. It's been so fun for me to have a snapshot from every day of the past year, but I'm looking forward to doin something new for this 2018 year!

No comments:

Post a Comment