While it seems like for everyone else the snow never stops (looking at you, MN), here we have absolutely none, and haven't in a month. Indiana winters consist of gloomy grey skies, rain that turns to ice, slush, and snow that, if it ever comes, only lasts for a day or two. I much prefer the mounds of snow back home, the blue skies and sundogs, even if it comes with shoveling and cold temperatures and scraping off cars.
But last month, we had a day or two of cold temps and snow, and Gwen and I went outside to play. Like every child, she enjoyed tasting the snow and building a snowman. I have a few kitchen towels with snowmen on them that she has been fascinated with, so I knew that seeing a real snowman would make her even happier. She loved looking at him and "helping" put in his carrot nose. It was great fun while it lasted!





















No comments:
Post a Comment