Saturday, 26 September 2020

Sander & Moreah





















































































Probably my very favorite thing about photographing weddings is seeing all of the joy up close and this wedding was no exception. Being my brother-in-law, I've known Ariksander for a while now, but I've never seen him as happy and joyous as on this day. The two of them were bubbly and radiant all day long, and it shows in all these pictures. I can't even look through them without smiling myself! This has been a long and dark year for most of us, but this was a wonderful day and I'm excited to share and relive some of the best moments with you in pictures. Congratulations, Sander and Moreah! God's blessings to you on all the years ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Hannah! You really captured the joy and fun of the day, as well as the beauty and significance of the occasion. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to mirror Rev. Stuckwisch’s sentiments exactly. Well done, indeed!!

    ReplyDelete