Friday, 13 May 2022

Yellow Girl, Purple Girl, and Marie



Grammie made the girls Nutcracker party dresses after a lot of begging from Gwen, and I'm pretty sure they've never loved any dresses more. The girls ask to wear them on the daily, and just love twirling and spinning and dancing in them. The day we got them, they danced through the Nutcracker together in the living room. 





Gwenny and her Nutcracker, also made for her by Grammie

Marie "sleeping" on the couch after the party

Oh look! Yellow girl stayed at Marie's house after the party!








It is safe to say there's never been a cuter trio of girls in cuter dresses! It's sweet to see how much the girls love the Nutcracker and how well they've learned the music and story (even if I do have to put a prohibition on Nutcracker for a few months until the winter so that I don't go insane 😂) And it is wonderful to see them bond with their cousin and uncle and aunt and grandparents over something they all love so much. 


1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! Absolutely adorable 😍 Bene needs a Nutcracker costume now 😂

    ReplyDelete