Some of you already know this, some of you don't. But...
I'M GOING TO ENGLAND IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!!!!!
My dad's cousin is going to be a tutor at Westfield house in Cambridge. I am going to go stay with him and his family for three weeks, from January 23rd until Valentine's day. I am SOOO excited. I have always wanted to go to England, especially because my two favorite authors lived there (yes, I am speaking of Tolkien and Lewis) and London seems like an amazing place to visit. Actually, England seems like an amazing place to visit. Anyway, most of the time I'll be in Cambridge but I will get to go to London and Oxford. Flying overseas by myself for the very first time might be pretty daunting but I'm sure England will be worth it. Thankfully it's a non-stop flight. I can't wait! 23 days to go...
BUT- that's not the only overseas trip I'm taking in 2012. My dad and mom have been saving for a trip to Europe ever since they got married. They went to Germany in '07 and absolutely loved it. They've been wanting to go back ever since and they decided next year is the time. In May, we (this time the whole family) will be going to Rome (!!!!), Austria, and Germany. We'll get to see the Coliseum, the Vatican, the Forum, St. Peter's Basilica, the Bach sites, the Luther sites, where Mozart lived, and other places as well. For having never been to Europe in my life before (and probably not again for years, if ever), next year will definitely be a year to remember.
So that's what I'm looking forward to in 2012.
Until next year...
:)
I'm looking forward to that as well. (let's off a scream of excitement behind everyone's back) England will meet me sometime I promise you. <3
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! Your soo Lucky!!! I've always wanted to go to Rome!! And Europe!!! You'll have to take aLOT of pictures!!! Wil you be able to post from England??
ReplyDeleteYes, I can hardly believe I'm actually going! And yes, I'll be able to post from England, hopefully somewhat regularly.
ReplyDelete