My camera has 6 White Balance settings. Not one of them is for nighttime. Sure, there's one for Daylight, Shade, and Clouds. Sure, there's one for Tungsten lightbulbs, incandescent lightbulbs, and flash. But no. Not one for night. So, thanks to the brilliant ideas of the teacher at National Camera Exchange (whose DSLR classes I went to with mom), I took one picture in each setting. Which colour shade is your favourite?
Also, I think I may need to set our keyboard at home to Britain. I mean, it actually autocorrects 'color' into 'colour'. Isn't that just awesome?
I have to pick a favorite? I'll hold that decision till they are printed. On the screen, they all have qualities I like.
ReplyDeleteCool Pics! I like the last one it looks more vivid to me, but thats just me. :)
ReplyDelete#3 is super cool in an eerie kind of way. Really it's kind of Harry Potter 5-ish. 6 is sharper than 1 and 2 but those three are the ones that have the "right" Coloring don't they? I kind of like the color in #4 though too. Guess it depends on what you're wanting the picture for eh? ;)
ReplyDelete