
Here are some pictures of Miranda. Isn't she just adorable? It's taken her a while to get used to me being here, but now she's over the stage of 'who is this strange girl who's always in my house' and even lets me hold her now. She just started 'talking' on Saturday, and by talking, I mean saying 'bah bah bah bah bah' over and over again. :) She loves going out walking, and even if she's upset, she'll quiet down if you take her on a walk in her pram.
Oh, and scratch the 21 weeks sign. She's now 5 months. I just didn't post these pictures earlier when she actually was 21 weeks old.
Oh my gosh she's positively adorable! I don't know how you stand her! and that talking part has got to be the cutest thing I've ever heard of. Give her a big kiss for me!
ReplyDelete