Sunday, 5 February 2012
Super Bowl XLVI
So, as of right about now, all you Americans are probably in the midst of watching the Super Bowl, laughing at the commercials, eating lots of food, having a good time, and possibly cheering on your all-time favourite team to the win. You may be remembering the other game a few years ago featuring these same two teams. But I, being the awesome person that I am, am in the future and, seeing as it's 00:10 right now (don't you love military time?), the game has been over for quite some time. And so, obviously, I know what the outcome was, how many touchdowns were scored, whether there were any injuries, and whether or not the Giants beat the Patriots again. But do not fear- I won't spoil the game for you who are still stuck in the past. :) I'll let you watch it for yourselves. For now, I'll just enjoy being one of the many people in England who don't care at all about the Super Bowl, if they even know it's going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. This is SOOO you, I can't even believe it. Wow. I just don't even know what to say, just wow...
ReplyDelete