Thursday, 29 March 2012

Copper Colored Hair






This is Weston, my second cousin once removed. He's 7 months old and super cute and his red hair is to die for. While we were at my Grandma's house, we got to help her babysit him and play with him. He moves around a lot and since the room was not well lit, it made for a hard time photographing. My shutter speed was at about 1/15 because of the lack of light so if there's motion blur, that's the reason. :) But his red hair more than makes up for the bad picture quality, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. I adore him!!! I need a copper haired boy! We should adopt him, whether his momma likes it or not ,whaddya say?
    ellie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my. goodness!!! He is adorable!! I love the last one!

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW MEEE!!! He's soo cute!! I like the 4th one. Copper hair is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete