Tuesday, 27 March 2012

What I'm doing in school currently




Pictures make the post seem a little more interesting, no?

Math- the factor theorem and long division of polynomials. And I may or may not be that weird person who finds that sort of math fun.

History- Revolutionary war, specifically the battles of Bunker Hill and Fort Ticonderoga. The early stages.

Science- nothing! yay! I finished my science before I went to England and now school isn't so dark and depressing because my least favorite subject is out of the way. :)

Latin- The Aenied, book 1, reading about how Rome will rule the world forever. Sure it will, Virgil.

English- Doing the IEW day 3 (? I think?) which is an absolutely stellar course. By far the best English course I've ever done.

Piano- Maple Leaf Rag (my recital piece), Polka by Tchaikovsky that I don't really like, and a Sonata by Haydn.

Violin- Gigue in D Minor by Veracini, about to start Suzuki book 6

Organ- scrambling to finish Bach's variation on Oh Sacred Head Now Wounded before Good Friday. I'm still unsure as to whether I'll pull it off by then or not.

So what's your favorite school subject? Mine is probably Latin and/or music. Though now that Science is out of the way, I really don't mind any of them.

1 comment:

  1. My fav Subjects are History and Science! SO many great things to learn! And I also love Cree Classes(Cultural Classes). :)

    Have a great week,
    <3 The Crazy Bow Girl: Voronda!

    ReplyDelete