Did you even notice which one I haven't mentioned. I don't think there's any doubt in my mind as to which sense I tend to forget about. Smell. But let's be honest here, would you really want to live without that either? Think of what we would miss...

The smell of a new book (if there was a perfume of this I would buy it. For sure)
The aroma of fresh tea and newly baked scones
The scent of the air after it's rained

The smell of autumn in general

The smell of babies. (Isn't she adorable?)
The scent of Christmas cookies
Spearmint toothpaste... oh wait. That was what Hermione said... moving on :)
The smell of England (did you know England has a unique scent to it, the way different houses have different scents. I can't really describe it but it did. Really)
The fragrance of strawberries. (Do you like how I'm using all these synonyms for smell? It adds flair in a rather amusing way.)
So those are a couple of my favorite smells. What are some of yours?
This post is amazing. The smell of books is the BEST. I love how you're reading FOTR in the picture :)
ReplyDeleteI love the smell of baking, and of homemade granola while it's cooking. The smell of spring, the smell of the seasons in general. The smell of tea, the smell of the woods... there are too many to list. Truly lovely, Hannah. :)
Abbie /// XOXOX
Definitely baby :) Also, bread baking in the oven, Jonathan's cologne, and pipe tobacco. Great post!
ReplyDeleteBaby, lawn, and rain are some of my favorite scents. Also Tresor Midnight Rose, but you probably meant natural smells. :) I love this post, you should do more like it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDirt, when I dig into it in the garden. (Did you mean to say 5 senses?)
ReplyDeleteWhy yes, I did mean 5. :) Apparently I need to work on my counting skills... thanks for pointing that out. :)
DeleteGreat post! I love the smell of pine trees, campfire, and rain! And root beer and meat are my favorite things to taste!
ReplyDeleteP.S Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I've traveling a lot this past month for tournament. :)