If you had been at my house this past week you would have seen me...
...playing my LotR game with my siblings. The goal of the game is to conquer Middle Earth for either the good side or the bad side. :) Isengard, Mordor, and Moria are on a team and Gondor, Rohan, and the Fellowship are on the other. I was the Fellowship. For the first time ever Mordor and Isengard won. (we left out Moria and Gondor because we only had 4 players).
...running outside like a maniac, camera in hand, when I found it it was snowing. Not only was it coming down hard and fast, the snowflakes were huge as well. And we had barely any snow so the prospect of finally getting some made me extremely happy. Sadly, it turned to rain that afternoon. If it hadn't we may have gotten a foot of snow, but no-the weather wouldn't comply to my wishes. Spring fever is one disease I'm immune from. I may be the only one immune from it, too.
...spending most of Saturday watching episodes of Psych. That show has got to be the most hilarious show ever. I don't often physically laugh while watching movies or TV shows. I'll smile, or think to myself 'hey, that's funny', but it's another story with Psych. That show can actually get me to laugh during almost every episode.
...deciding to name March 'Official LotR Month' because basically all of the Two Towers and the Return of the King take place in March. (okay, maybe not all. But, you get my meaning.) For example, today is the day the Battle of the Hornburg took place. Not that Official LotR Month would really mean much of a change for me, I already talk about LotR way too much. ;)
Love the Lord of the Rings game! I may have to rig together something like that for our family to play! Also, I don't usually laugh out loud at tv shows either, except for Psych. The last one cracked me up more times than I can count!
ReplyDeleteOh, that game looks so cool! I don't really get it, but it still looks cool. (Where did you find a picture of Goldberry? That's pretty awesome.)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures of the snow, strawberries, and tea!!
I think every month is official LOTR month!! LOL ;) Yeah, I was so super happy when I read that the Breaking of the Fellowship happened on MY birthday. I was almost too sick to acknowledge it on the actual day, though. Happy Battle of the Hornburg! (Wait, was that yesterday or today? I'll have to grab the book and find out... :)
Abbie /// XOXOX
Haha, okay, so Helm's Deep was yesterday. What's today.... the Road to Isengard? I guess so. :)
DeleteHere's the link to the Goldberry picture, http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/c/c7/Goldberry-by-Hildebrandt.jpg I just google searched Goldberry because I couldn't bear to leave her out, even though I mostly stuck to things that were in the movies.
Delete