Wednesday, 21 March 2012

At Grandma's House



Why haven't I been posting lately, you ask? Well, I'm at my Grandma's house and we've been rather busy. :)


Today we went to the zoo. Naturally, I took a bunch of pictures and what would you take pictures of at a zoo besides... flowers. Yes, I am weird. I took as many pictures of flowers as I did animals. But flowers are easier to photograph and the animals were so far away.

See? Even this lion thinks it's too hot out. He's miserable too.

Also, it was ridiculously hot out. I almost died. Heat is my nemesis enemy. We are not on speaking terms.

And while we were at the zoo my decision to move to New Zealand was strongly reinforced when I found out it's one of the few places on earth which doesn't have snakes. Snakes are creepy.

We've also been filming a movie while we're here, which is rather time consuming. But we're involving the Hunger Games and we dressed up as characters from the movie. And we took a picture of the result. I was Katniss, Abby was Gale. Go ahead and laugh, but we just don't have enough boys in this family to play all the male characters so there's a lot of pretending going on. :) And in case you're wondering why we chose those two characters (especially because I don't really like Gale), we were acting out the first scene in the movie trailer.

Downtown Indy

One of the wonderful things about being at Grandma's house is that she has cable (wow- imagine that!) and so we actually get to watch the current Psych episode. 30 minutes and counting till the next episode. :) (And last night we watched the episode where they have to prove a polar bear innocent. So being the strange people we are, we acted out the scene there.)

3 comments:

  1. Two minutes till Psych!!!!
    Also, I think flowers are more epic to have pictures of. And Also I think it's just great, Abby lookst just like Gale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower pictures; so pretty!! And the animal ones, too. (I wish we had a zoo nearby somewhere!)

    I have way too many boys in my family! (JK, JK!!) I need to convince them to act out movie scenes with me. Except I can't do hardly any LOTR ones because the only girls are Arwen, Eowyn, and Galadriel. I suppose that can be worked around. I know I was the Balrog, but still. (I promise I'll post the video soon! It's not quite finished :)

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!Glad you're having fun! I love the zoo! And Elephants are one of my favorite animals!! :)

    ReplyDelete