Sure thing! - Definitely an awesome day when you have those things. Also, you're header is aahhmaazing. I think I drooled when I saw the Canon... is it yours?!
Well, this very nice family we know gave it to us , along with a Trivial Pursuit game. :) They're a lovely family, we should introduce you sometime. ;)
That does sound pretty awesome. LOVE the shot of the water pouring!! You are a great photographer!
ReplyDeleteAbbie /// XOXOX
P.S. I realized today that you aren't on my blogroll. Well, weren't. You are now :)
Looks Like you did have a good day! :) And I want a LOTR Statego!!
ReplyDeleteAbbie- that's so nice of you, thanks!
ReplyDeleteVoronda- We got it as a gift, it's been really fun. I think I've played it 7 times in the past three days. :)
Sure thing! - Definitely an awesome day when you have those things. Also, you're header is aahhmaazing. I think I drooled when I saw the Canon... is it yours?!
ReplyDeletexo, Acacia
Thanks! Yes it is mine, I bought it in December. The lens, however, is not mine. It's my mom's which she let me borrow. :)
DeleteWhere in the world did you get that SWEET LotR Stratego game!?!? :)
ReplyDeleteMr. B
Well, this very nice family we know gave it to us , along with a Trivial Pursuit game. :) They're a lovely family, we should introduce you sometime. ;)
DeleteNah- sounds like all the good games are already spoken for... :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. http://andrewboll.com