Saturday, 23 June 2012

It Has Arrived










Everybody loves Summer, right?  Wrong. I think I can hear the exasperated sighs from my family already. :) Because the first day of Summer was yesterday (theoretically at least, it was really here by at least the first of June) I have decided to write lists about it.  Because I love lists even if I don't love Summer.  So without further ado...

Things that make Summer so horrible
HEAT  and if that isn't enough in itself...
HUMIDITY ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh.
Allergies
Sunburns
Mosquitos
Storms (not snow storms of course, because I actually like those :P )
The rarity of cozy, stay inside, read a book, drink tea kind of days


Things that are actually kind of good about Summer
Strawberry season.  I guess I do kind of owe Summer for that...
Higher Things

So yes, I'm pretty sure I could live without it.  The bad far outweighs the good.  What I fail to see is why everyone else likes it so much.  ;)

Yes I know I'm weird. You should probably run now before it rubs off...

1 comment: