Sunday, 24 June 2012

The Little Ones

I'm far from the only photographer in my family.  While on our vacation each of 'the little ones', as we call them, took a bunch of pictures. And so, because their photographs don't get shown nearly as often, I'm posting a few of my favorites that they took.  So enjoy, and tell me which ones are your favorites! :)

Inside the Colosseum by Abby

Wildflowers in the mountains by Abby

The Fountain in Salzburg by Nate

Mountains by Nate

Plansee Lake by Abby

The Castle Church by Abby

The Ehrenburg Ruins by Nate

Hohenschwangau castle by Nate

Flower Garden in Wittenburg by Nate
A building in Rome whose name I do not remember by Sam

Trevi Fountain by Sam

The White Church by Sam

Ketchup and Fries by Sam

4 comments:

  1. Definitely Wildflowers in the Mountain, Mountain, Hohenschwangau Castle, and Trevi Fountain.

    Grace G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they did such a nice job. And I think they learn framing from watching their big sister. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fountain, the flower garden, the wildflowers and the castle!

    ReplyDelete