Friday, 1 June 2012

Little Things II

More little things I love.  The first 15 are here.







16. Worldview Everlasting videos
17. Walking into Barnes and Noble 
18. 60 degree weather
19. The way little kids say your name
20. Laughing about vacations long ago
21. Your favorite song coming up twice on Pandora
22. Hearing someone you know on Issues Etc (see here)
23. The difference between loose leaf tea and tea bags
24. That feeling you get every time you watch the Grey Havens scene
25. Snow in May
26. The Alps. Okay, not really little in any sense of the word but I do love them. 
27.  Walking on the same road as the Caesars
28. People who have the same sense of humor as you
29. Newly painted toe nails
30. Climbing trees





And one BIG thing-  THE LORD OF THE RINGS LEGOS ARE OUT!!!! Go!  Check them out and die from the epicness!

3 comments:

  1. Loose leaf tea for the win. The Lord of the Rings Legos are amazing, right? We can't decide which one to get first. But Gandalf's cart and Weathertop look amazing. Well, they pretty much all do. And the first picture is awesome!

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP: Andrew Boll
    June 4th, 2012
    He took Hannah's advice and died in the checkout aisle with a big smile on his face.
    "Let us also go, that we may die with him." ~John 11:16b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I totally saw the commercial for the LotR Legos today and I thought of you guys :)

    ReplyDelete