...since we set out on our long journey, we found ourselves looking upon a familiar site. We were home.
It has been a long day, but a good one. We got to the airport at 7:30 a.m., Berlin time and said goodbye to Germany. Now it's 6:12 central time and we've gotten to say hello to America. It's good to see our van again, and familiar looking signs and Minnesota license plates. It's good to see our cousins and uncle and aunt again. It's good to see our house with the piano I've missed playing and the computers I've missed having at my fingertips, the bed I can't wait to crawl into. It's even good to see Blogger again, because the whole vacation I've been posting from the Blogsy iPad app. Suffice it to say that we're nemesis enemies. It deletes my posts, changes them, makes my pictures blurry... I will never use it again if I can help it. And it will be good to finally sleep in my own room again.
And in case you are wondering why there were no posts on Berlin, that was the one place on our trip where we didn't have wifi. So I'll probably still post about our trip even though it's now over. But for now I need to give my poor, jet lagged brain a rest. :)
Yaaay! You're back! Can't wait to read more about your adventures. :D
ReplyDeleteAbbie /// XOXOX
I'm glad you guys got back safe and sound!!! By the way did you get back at 6:12 A.m. Or p.m.?
ReplyDeleteThat's probably a really dumb question but I wasn't sure how the time change was exactly :)
ReplyDelete