Sunday, 17 June 2012
A whole lot of nothing
If I believed for a moment that this summer would be less busy than the school year I was sadly mistaken. It's been go go go go go ever since we got home. This last week I went to an orchestra camp which was tons of fun. The conductor is the most amazing conductor ever and there's just something about playing in an orchestra that's too cool to describe. I've had the first movement of the New World Symphony stuck in my head all week and it doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon. Really, you should go look it up, it's a pretty awesome piece of music. And boy is it fun to play.
I also got a job this week at the Pizza Ranch, which is basically an awesome place to work, though I've only worked once so maybe it's too early to say.
And tomorrow is strawberry day and some friends are coming and there will be fresh strawberry pie. But more on that later. :) And the reason that I have no new pictures is because our computer is complaining it doesn't have enough memory so instead I just posted pictures of the mountains because I maybe kind of sort of miss them. A lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your friends just left my house and they are on their way. You will have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the job and I'm so glad you enjoyed orchestra camp. I love Dvorak.
I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!
Mrs. Timmerman
We did have so much fun. :) I'm glad you got to see them too. And orchestra camp is amazing and thank you for the congratulations.
ReplyDeleteSee you at Higher Things, can't wait! :)
Hannah