Thursday, 14 June 2012

REJOICE!


There are only 6 months left.  6 months left until the movie we've all been waiting for arrives on our doorstep, just as those 13 dwarves arrived on Bilbo's doorstep. Just 6 months ago we were a year away.  We're halfway there now.  Really, the movie should be called The Hobbit- the Long Expected Journey because goodness knows we've been waiting forever- why, I've been waiting half my life! So you should go watch the trailer and I'll watch it too because after all I haven't watched it yet this week.

December can't come soon enough.

3 comments:

  1. YES!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!! :D

    Glad to have someone that I can fangirl with ;)

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing that can stop me from watching this movie! End of story!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halujah!!! I can't wait!!! 6 months can't come fast enough!!

    ReplyDelete